Fire Collingdale Caused by Drying Machine

Engine 5 assisted CFC33 earlier this afternoon. At approximately 4:58 this afternoon the building fire assignment was dispatched for the 200 block of Jackson Avenue in Collingdale. Units arrived on scene to find a dryer on fire in the basement. A quick knock was made by Engine 4’s crew while Quint 33 performed searches. Quint 3 took the rear and assisted the first in crews. Also on location were Engine 33 Ambulance 33, Engine and Ladder 16, Engine 5, and RIT 20.  Assistant 33 had the command.